Monday, June 3, 2013

Brief sabatical .... watever that means ...


Hi all Ladies and Gentlemen … Boys and Girls … young and all … blah blah blah ….

It has been more than 6 months since my last post. I have been pondering closing down this blog due to work commitments. These work commitments has resulted in me having to spend quite a bit of time abroad and so unable to catch any shows / plays / musicals in Singapore. However as luck may have it … the issue has kinda been resolved and my travelling schedule has been reduced so WOO HOOooooo … all out Singapore theatre for the rest of 2013!!! I will watch everything I can for the remaining 7 months of the year to make up for missing out from January to May 2013!!

So please stay tuned … previews and reviews coming up soon …. Love you guys !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment