Monday, December 5, 2011

Disclamer and all that jazz .. Most Important


Firstly, I want to clearly state that this blog is wholly based on my own opinions and not of anyone else.  All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. I make no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. I will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. I will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

Blog Comments
I reserve the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice due to;
1. Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam
2. Comments including profanity
3. Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive
4. Comments that attack a person individually


Continue on if you are fine with the above .. or else .. please go away …

No comments:

Post a Comment