Monday, December 5, 2011

Why am I doing this ?

I have been wanting to blog about my theatre and music visit for a long time. However due to a hectic work schedule .. I never found the time to do it. Now at my new job, I have a bit more spare time so can finally start it out.

After some prodding by my buddy, Mr TTan, I decided to finally get it started. As mentioned in my disclaimer, this blog is solely for informational purposes. It is just to tell my friends (and whoever accidentally stumbles upon this..) my take on the current Arts scene in Singapore. Hopefully it will give them more idea about plays / concerts / performances which I went for and my 50 cents worth (aren’t all blogs basically someone’s 50 cents worth??)Also I will be the first person to say that I am not like the foremost expert in play-acting etc but I can give my own honest opinion of what I see, hear, smell and experience. At the end of the day .. theatre and the arts is very much a personal interaction … Enjoy folks…

No comments:

Post a Comment